We just received the latest National Weather Service briefing and it looks like we're in for a good bit of snow tomorrow into Friday. Here's the latest information:
- Snow should begin early tomorrow morning (around 5 am)
- Conditions will deteriorate as we move toward late morning and early afternoon
- The evening commute tomorrow will be slow and hazardous
- The heaviest snow will fall overnight into the pre-dawn hours of Friday
- Snow should not be wet enough to bring down tree limbs/power lines
- Total accumulations 10"-14" are expected.
If you don't have to be on the roads tomorrow, please don't be.